The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”. The processing of personal data of customers located in the EU or who are EU citizens is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 2016/679 (hereinafter - “GDPR”), as well as the laws of individual countries, which may establish additional requirements.
BASIC CONCEPTS (DEFINITIONS)
Personal data is any personal information that allows a third party to identify an individual (data subject).
Special categories of personal data are the so-called “sensitive” personal data, which can harm the data subject at work, in an educational institution, in the environment, or can lead to its discrimination in society. For example, this is personal data containing information on racial origin, political or religious beliefs, union membership, health status, sex life, biometric or genetic data. In the terminology of Ukrainian legislation, this is such personal data, the processing of which carries a particular risk to the subjects of personal data.
Personal data subject is a natural person who is affected by personal data and which can be identified or which is already identified by this personal data.
A personal data controller is an individual or legal entity that determines the goals and means for processing personal data and is primarily responsible for their processing. The controller of personal data is the "owner of personal data" in the terminology of Ukrainian legislation.
A personal data processor is an individual or legal entity that, on the basis of instructions (instructions, instructions) of a controller, processes personal data for a controller. The personal data processor is the “personal data manager” in the terminology of Ukrainian legislation.
Processing personal data is any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or arrays of personal data using or without the use of automatic procedures, such as collecting, recording, systematizing, structuring, storing, changing, organizing, viewing, using, distributing, or any another type of providing access to third parties, including employees of the controller or processor of personal data, as well as deletion.
WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
In the event that we control the methods of collecting personal data and determine the purposes for which this personal data is used, we act as a “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 2016/679 (EU GeneralDataProtectionRegulation , hereinafter “GDPR”) and other applicable European legislation on data protection, as well as the "owner of personal data" in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data" dated 01.06.2010, No. 2297-VI.
We process personal data only if one of the conditions specified in Article 6 of the GDPR is fulfilled, including, but not exclusively:
- consent has been granted to the processing of personal data;
- processing is necessary in order to provide our services and services;
- if such processing is required by applicable law.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We need personal data to :
- checking the technical feasibility of providing our services and advising potential customers on this issue;
- execution of contractual relations for the provision of our services to customers and compliance with applicable laws regarding the content of primary business documents;
- connection to the loyalty program of existing customers;
- conducting research and surveys about the preferences of site users in order to improve our services, assess the level of satisfaction with these services and our compliance with the established SLA level;
- processing complaints and suggestions.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
We collect and process the following information:
- information that is entered by the user in the forms on the site in the amount necessary for the possibility of providing advice, conclusion and execution of an agreement on the provision of services ( last name, first name, middle name, email , phone number and other data that are openly requested by the site);
- information that becomes known to us during communication with you by phone (including by consent, it is possible to record phone calls), by email and in other channels selected by you or our specialists for communication convenient for you;
- information that is automatically collected when using our site, including cookies and other technologies for collecting information about actions on the site (viewing pages, date and time of visit, type of browser and device, IP-address of a mobile operator and other information about use site, unique advertising and content identifiers);
- balance of payments in the personal account of the client (if available) and data on payments received for services;
- any other personal data that was voluntarily provided to us.
We do not collect special (sensitive) categories of personal data, and in the case of their communication, such use should be minimal and only voluntary.
Our site is not intended for use by minors, especially children under 14 years old. In the case of the voluntary submission to us of the personal data of a minor, their processing and use is possible in order to satisfy the legitimate interests of such a person, including if they are expressed through the legal representatives of such a person.
The legal basis for the collection and processing by us of this information is the consent of the user of the site or our client (including expressed by action or silence), the execution of the contract, the legitimate interests of the parties.
If the storage of personal data is not required by applicable law, we have the right to delete it.
HOW WE USE THE RECEIVED INFORMATION
We use the information obtained as follows:
- checking the technical feasibility of providing our services;
- the provision of our services, their proper contractual and accounting execution in accordance with the requirements of applicable law;
- consultation about our services;
- processing complaints and suggestions;
- Relevant display of advertising and informational content , created on the basis of user experience using the site;
- sending offers, news and information about new services and services (you can unsubscribe by email at any time by clicking the unsubscribe provided in each letter);
- Contact you for advice and services on technical and commercial issues related to services;
- analysis and assessment of the use of the site to improve user experience;
- saving individual user settings on the site;
- fulfillment of legal obligations in the framework of business operations and for business management.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
It is possible to transfer personal data to third parties in cases of receipt of legal requirements of state bodies (court, law enforcement and tax authorities, etc.) in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Personal data, such as name and contact information (tel., E-mail , address), are not transferred outside the group of companies to third parties for use for marketing purposes. With the consent of the user of the site or client, this data can be transferred to third parties on the basis of the relevant agreement.
The GIGAGROUP group of companies does not disseminate these rules, does not guarantee their observance and is not responsible for the use of personal data after clicking on links to third-party sites on our sites.
If personal data is already publicly available, we cannot ensure their confidentiality in accordance with these rules.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Place of storage of personal data on the company's servers - data processing center (DPC) at r . Kiev, 03022, st. Vasilkovskaya, 37V. Also, cloud services and GIGAKLAUD LLC located in the data center located in Ukraine and Poland can be used to store personal data .
The GIGAGROUP group of companies provides the appropriate technical and organizational means of protecting personal data, in particular, but not exclusively, the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standards are introduced, which is confirmed by the corresponding certificate and periodic audits.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME
The storage time for personal data does not exceed the time required to fulfill the purpose of their processing or to comply with the requirements established by applicable law.
USING A COOKIE
Cookies are small text files that store sites on your computer or mobile devices the moment you start using them. Thus, the site will temporarily remember the benefits and actions that the site user has performed. Our cookies themselves do not identify an individual user, but only a computer or mobile device.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The rights of the subject of personal data are established by art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" dated 06.06.2010 No. 2297-VI.
The administrative body for the protection of personal data in Ukraine is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Secretariat of the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights . Judicial protection of violated rights is also possible.
In the event that you believe that we have violated your rights in connection with the processing of personal data, you can send complaints or suggestions to our address firstname.lastname@example.org.